Monday, November 29, 2010

slack lack back

well, it's been awhile since the last post. a few things have happened. one, thanksgiving and what a good thanksgiving it was. got to see my sister and her family (always fun being uncle mike) and the parents, grandparents and another brother and sister. good food, way too much of it and got to see old friends. found some great new music, still loving the thermals and frightened rabbit. i find music makes my life that much better. found out after numerous doctor visits that i have a strained muscle in my abdominal region which was diagnosed by my pt doc, not my internal med doc or my sports med doc. all i have to say is this injury is way fun, restricts running but does still allow for soccer. strange, but the human body sucks sometimes.

as for shooting, well shot some photos for my brother-in-laws band. strangely enough, i don't even know what their name is, ha. i'll find it out and post some photos in the next blog. shot my jeep, figured i would give it a go and give myself an hour to edit. hard to edit on a laptop with no mouse, but got it done. could have done better with a mouse. also got some new specs seeing as how it was getting hard for my old eyes to see street signs at night. don't worry, i didn't hit anything, but there were numerous u-turns in the past few weeks. ha. so yeah, vegas in three days. should be a good time. needing some inspiration any thoughts on what to shoot? name it and i'll see if i can shoot it.


wow, i need to shave.

No comments: